Western Arthurs (Huon Campsite / Scotts Peak) to Hobart
Transfer from the Scotts Peak trail head to hotels or addresses in the Hobart CBD.
Contact us if you require pick up from other trail heads in the Lake Pedder area such as: Timbs Track, Mt Sprent Track (Frankland Ranges Traverse), Mt Anne Track (Condominium Creek) or Lake Judd Track (Red Tape Creek).
Camping is available at the trail head and at Junction Creek 2 to 4 hours along the Port Davey Track.
This transfer is suitable for the following walk itineraries:
- Lake Oberon (3 days)
- Western Arthurs traverse from Alpha to Kappa Moraine via Lake Oberon (7 to 10 days)
- Western Arthurs full traverse (10 to 12 days)
- Eastern and Western Arthurs traverse from Farmhouse Creek (12 to 15 days)
- Port Davey Track from Melaleuca (4 to 5 days)
- South Coast and Port Davey Tracks from Cockle Creek (11 to 14 days)
- Mount Anne Circuit (3 to 4 days)
- Frankland Range traverse (6 to 10 days)
- Mt Anne tracks $95.00 modified post booking (put Red Tape or Condominium in the special Requirements box
- Departure time can be flexible subject to availability. Contact us to request a different time to those advertised.
- A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- All transfers operate on demand with a minimum requirement of 4 fares.
- To guarantee departure for 3 people or less please ensure you tick the box on the Booking Details screen to indicate you agree to pay the additional fare(s).
- Partial or full credit (refund) of the additional fares will be arranged if other passengers book onto the same transfer.
- Full fare must be paid at least seven days in advance of the scheduled pickup date.