Walls of Jerusalem To Hobart
Transfer from the Walls of Jerusalem Track at Fish River to hotels or addresses in the Hobart CBD.
Contact us if you require pick-up from other trail heads in the Upper Mersey Valley such as: Arm River, Little Fisher, Clumner Bluff, Lake Bill, Lees Paddocks and Moses Creek.
The main campsite is 2 to 3 hours from the trail head at Wild Dog Creek.
This transfer is suitable for the following walk itineraries:
- Walls of Jerusalem (2 to 4 days)
- Traversing the Walls of Jerusalem from the north (e.g. Little Fisher or Higgs Tracks), east (Lake Ada) or south (Lake Bill) (4 to 6 days)
- Cradle Mountain to the Walls of Jerusalem via Lees Paddocks or The Never Never (7 to 9 days)
- Lake St Clair to the Walls of Jerusalem via Lees Paddocks or The Never Never (6 to 8 days - only available 1 May to 30 September)
- Mount Ossa, Tasmania's highest mountain via Arm River Track (3 days)
- Departure time can be flexible subject to availability. Contact us to request a different time to those advertised.
- A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- All transfers operate on demand with a minimum requirement of 4 fares.
- To guarantee departure for 3 people or less please ensure you tick the box on the Booking Details screen to indicate you agree to pay the additional fare(s).
- Partial or full credit (refund) of the additional fares will be arranged if other passengers book onto the same transfer.
- Full fare must be paid at least seven days in advance of the scheduled pickup date.