Hobart to Federation Peak Track (Farm House Creek)
Transfer from Hotels or addresses in the Hobart CBD to Federation Peak Track at Farmhouse Creek.
A number of campsites are available within the first 2km of the walk. The first major campsites are 4 to 5 hours from the trail head at South Cracroft River (Federation Peak Track) or Lake Sydney (Mount Bobs Track).
This transfer is suitable for the following walk itineraries:
- Federation Peak via Moss Ridge, returning to Farmhouse Creek (4 to 5 days)
- Mount Bobs (3 days)
- Eastern Arthur Ranges traverse to Scotts Peak / Huon Campsite via Arthur Plains (7 to 9 days)
- Eastern Arthur Ranges traverse to Huon Track (7 to 9 days)
- Eastern and Western Arthur Ranges traverse to Scotts Peak / Huon Campsite (12 to 15 days)
- Vanishing Falls via the infamous Bobs Knobs through to Cockle Creek or Melaleuca via the South Coast Track (10 to 15 days)
Photo by K. Leaf
- Departure time can be flexible subject to availability. Contact us to request a different time to those advertised.
- A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- All transfers operate on demand with a minimum requirement of 4 fares.
- To guarantee departure for 3 people or less please ensure you tick the box on the Booking Details screen to indicate you agree to pay the additional fare(s).
- Partial or full credit (refund) of the additional fares will be arranged if other passengers book onto the same transfer.
- Full fare must be paid at least seven days in advance of the scheduled pickup date.